- The B Daniel Roller consists of a paired banded speargun that has unmatched power, accuracy in the roller segment due to its design and band thickness it can accommodate that can be up to 19mm. (Suggested band thickness 17.5mm or 18mm)
- This speargun is provided in various sizes starting from 80cm up to 107cm (the measurement refers to the loading length of the speargun)
- The B Daniel Roller has a diamond shaped body that consists of 6 to 7 laminates of Iroko seasoned and hardened wood.
- All the functional parts are of the highest quality and are provided by Meandros. The parts include the trigger mechanism, trigger guard, reel, bands, line guides, rollers. etc.
- The spear is modified in order to achieve smooth penetrating tips and good accuracy, The spears are 6.5mm or 7mm depending on speargun length.
- The speargun can have a natural wood finish or a cammo finish with a high quality protective coating.
- The speargun is offered complete with reel, bands, spear and is ballasted in order to have neutral buoyancy in water. Additional ballast mods can be made by the owner by adding or removing weight in the two compartments provided under the speargun.
- Hugely reduced recoil.
- Shooting distance up to 6m with extreme strength, penetration and accuracy. (always from tip of the spear) 6.5m shots are also achieved by this speargun.
Before spearfishing, it is important to ballast the speargun according to the water you intend diving in.
Due to different water characteristics such as the salt content or freshwater spearfishing, ballasting of the speargun is made by the client.
Freshwater spearfishing needs less weight and saltier water needs more weight.
The process is honestly easy. Simply unscrew the one screw from the two weight caps and loosen the other one thus enabling the cap to turn and reveal the weight openings… simply remove or add weight to ballast the speargun to be light in hand.
It is important to have the speargun slightly front heavy for accuracy purposes and to eliminate movement of the speargun when aiming in waters with slightly stronger currents.
The speargun comes with extra weights in its compartment and with a spare weight.